Saturday, July 24, 2010

How I Became A Naturist

It was something I had decided on my own. I wasn't born into a naturist lifestyle, nor had anyone told me or even mentioned it to me.

I can't remember exactly how I had became a naturist but it was during the summer in 2005 or 2006. One time I used to swim in my clothes, so I went inside and took all my clothes off becuase I wanted to (and I hate wearing wet clothes, can't stand how it sticks to you) then I wrapped myself around a blanket to try. It's felt really, really good, so I stayed like that for a little while and I had enjoyed being clothes free. I believe it was that same summer, I had moved my room into the basement becuase I was it was very warm upstairs. I live in a 3 story house, including the finished basement. I had moved downstairs to be cooler, I started sleeping nude I had better privacy to try it. I slept well, I been sleeping nude ever since. Only once or twice I had slept with clothes on but I regret that. I can't sleep with clothes on, it's too uncomfortable for me.

I didn't start going outside nude until near the end of the school year in 2007. It was very warm and I decided that I wanted to go outside and explored. I loved exploring the woods in the back of my house at night! I only went outside at night, after midnight when everyone was asleep. My first time swimming nude was the night before I graduated from High School. It was very warm and I was itchy and I had an urge to go swimming nude for awhile. Swimming nude is the best, especially when it's really warm outside. What a feeling! Don't know how to describe it in words. I stayed in the pool for over an hour.

The next day was graduation and I was tired later on, after I walked across the stage and sat down again, I kept almost falling asleep, becuase I was up late swimming, the night before.

It wasn't until, probably the next year, I started walking around the house nude (when home alone of course). I didn't tell my folks becuase I was afraid what they would think.  I was nude as much as I can. I tried to stay in my room as much as I could so I can be nude. I'm nude everyday, I spend at least 7-8 a day nude, usually. Words can not describe how good it feels to be free (nude), I love naturist lifestyle and I wouldn't give it up for anything, ever!

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)