Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 23, 2012

This was pretty good, considering that I did some goals.

I woke up early in the morning, like around 7:00, and wasn't sure if the neighbours were up or not. As I think I said before, from their back yard, they can look directly across and see my backyard. It was kinda cold, only about 5 or 6 degrees Celsius. I was tempted to burn some garbage that had been piling up by the door. It took awhile, and I almost I heard my folks coming down the stairs, so I didn't. Skip forward to late in the afternoon, after 16:00, my folks had went out for awhile, and it was really hot. I was tempted to go outside on the beck deck and relax (nude of course). After they left, I actually went outside the basement door, and got the chair that I had put out by the fire pit and brought it up. I was a lot of courage for me, especially, going on the beck deck. I brought it up to the deck from inside the house. A soon as I went outside, I put the chair down in front of door, and went back inside. I could see a clear view of my neighbours yard, but didn't see anyone and wasn't sure how well they could see me, if they did. On the other side of my property, there is a little woods area, separating my property from my neighbours, and pretty sure they can see through the trees, but not as well.

I t was really warm in the house, it actually wasn't that bad since I was nude, kinda felt good, but I really wanted to go outside. After like 18:30 (that's 6:30 PM). I actually went outside and relaxed in the chair. It felt fantastic! It was still a little breezy, so it felt refreshing. The sun was set; it was still a bit bright for me, but didn't get enough sun to get any tan. I wish I could've found the courage to do that earlier. I was outside for about 20 minutes or so, then I went back inside when the phone rang. After around 7:30. I had no problem going outside the burn the garbage by the door, it actually felt really good, being by the fire, but I didn't stay for long, I keep going back inside fearing that someone would see me and complain (or worse). I got dressed around 20:10 (8:10 PM) because I had to leave to go see the movie The Hunger Games (which actually is pretty good, better then I thought it would be).

I actually went 3 hours early and ended up waiting in line. There was a bunch of people just sitting around waiting to get good seats. It was boring for me, but like I said, the movie was good.

Last night, I went outside without any hesitation. It was a bit chilly, but felt good also. I'm glad I'm not as shameful about nudity as I was before. I just wish I could've found the courage to do that years ago.

There is a cold spell here for the next few days, so unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy the outdoors or the sunlight for awhile. I can't wait until this summer. I'm making plans to visit Bare Oaks Naturist Park and/or Jewel Lake Wilderness Resort (which is both in Ontario). It would be awesome that my girlfriend is going (she wants to go, and is more willing and less shy then I am). She was the the one who got me into naturist, I'm very glad for that.

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)