Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nude Hike Experince

This morning, after midnight, I felt kinda adventurous. Since I started GeoCaching awhile ago, and new that there were some I could get nude. I couldn't sleep either, so I packed my bookbag (GPS, iPod with maps of the area, water and a flash light that I carried with me.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I found a path behind my house and it takes me out the 100 series HWY (HWY 101) that is nearby. I always fear my neighbor seeing me, becuase they are up at odd hours. So, I take caution when making my way through the backyard and into the woods.

During the walk through the woods, I get a little nervous of wolves, becuase there have been a few wolf attacks, but that was awhile ago. I brought a whistle with me, in case I see one. During a wolf attack, some had an air horn and it scared away the wolf.

I twisted my ankle as I came out near the HWY. When I came out the highway, I was mad that they recently put a street light right in front of the path on the other side of the road. It makes it harder for crossing, more chance of being seen and *sigh* being reported for being nude. I waited for a little while until I heard no vehicles coming an either direction, then made my way across the road. Mostly big trucks on the road at this time of night. I climbed over the guard rail not far from the light. After I crossed the highway and made my way down the hill, I had to cross some wetland (not much), but I accidentally stepped in the water and it smelled like sewage. I didn't smell it much as I got away from it.

Even with the map, I was not 100% sure of the terrain, I new that there was a dirt road that runs parallel to the highway. I been on it during the construction of the overpass nearby last summer. This is the first time that I been beyond the backyard nude, was exciting and felt really good. I walked up the road and looked for a clearing, which was suppose to lead down a "road" more like a trail. After finding my way to it (it was behind a big pile of dirt). As I made me way down the path, I didn't get far when I heard a hissing sound, and some animal galloping towards me from the woods, a little bit. I turned around and went back. After getting lost in the field, I made my way back back home, same way I came.

Walking on the dirt road, I twisted my ankle again (same ankle). When I reached the highway, I had to hide behind the trees and wait a little while, until the road was clear for awhile. That street light make me mad, I felt like throwing a rock at it, but it's pretty high up. Why did they have to put a street light there?

When I got home, I had to take a shower becuase my legs were dirty and my feet smelled like sewage. I went to bed after that. When I woke up, my ankle was really sore, but not as bad as the last time I sprained my ankle. I can't walk on it. It's almost 6 o'clock and still nude. I've been nude since I came home last night, almost 24 hours ago. I wish to do that again, and can't wait to do so. Hiking nude is 100 times much more enjoyable then being clothed. I wonder if I can make the same trip fully nude during the day? I know it'll be much more riskier, especially when crossing the highway. The traffic and pretty much constant.

I also can't wait to go driving nude, whenever I get the courage. It'll be a be risky driving on the highway, but it will a low me to go to more places and go exploring.

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)