Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update: October 14, 2011

Me Dad went away on a trip until next Thursday or Friday (which dosen't happen very often), which means that I get to roam around nude more. The thing is, when I get up through to night and go upstairs to get something to eat. You always have to be careful because he always gets up through the night. If he hears a oise, he gets up and roams around the house to check everything. Also, lately he doesn't sleep much, so he gets up at anytime and goes on the computer.


With him gone, when my Mom is out or in bed, I don't have to worry about getting caught nude accidentally.

That night it was warm but rainy (I love that kind of weather), so I tried to go hiking on the Service Road that is by the HWY, not far from my house. My plan was to go find a GeoCache, which is quite a hike from my house, but could be done nude (actually, there are a few them which I could do nude). After halfway walking through the woods at the back of my house to get towards to HWY, I realize that I forgot my GPS, so I thought I would just go walking. There were big puddles which I had to walk through, I was wearing shoes and got my feet wet (of course after I cross the highway I would anyway, when I cross the small swamp section between the highway and the dirt road, I always get my feet wet there). I didn't get to cross the HWY, unfortunately, too many cars coming and going and not enough break to get across without being seen. On the way back I got nervous, because I had a feeling that there was a big black bear or a wolf watching me and sometimes you hear the sound of the traffic on the HWY, and you don't know what it is. It's about a 10 minute walk through to wood until you get to the highway, so it can be scary walking through there at night, unless you're brave.


I have never encountered a bear (or a wolf). But there have been wolves spotted in the area before. When I think about wolves, I think about the movie Frozen (2009) which had a few wold scenes and wolf attacks in it.


Saturday, October 15, 2011

I was nude all day today. I woke up around 14:30 and my Mom went out around 17:00 until after midnight. I was messing around on iTunes trying to get the songs on my iPod to display songs via Artists first. Meanwhile, my 32GB memory card wasn't working, I was going to transfer to songs from my computer and put on my Dad's computer. When I update my songs, I also put them on my Dad's computer so I can put them on my iTunes/iPod. The reason I have to use his, is becuase his is the only computer in the house now that still runs Windows, and still haven't found a way to get iTunes or a iPod manager in Linux that works with my iPod.

(The next few paragraphs are just my talk about my iPod and stuff, if you want to skip that, then skip to where it says Monday).
Since I failed to fix my memory card with my laptop (for some reason, the permissions changed to read only), I tried to fix it in my Dad's computer. I didn't want to format it becuase I still have files on there that are important (Such as photos from my camera I have not taken off yet, old Firefox bookmarks from my other laptop, that I haven't imported yet, games etc).

While in Disk Management (Windows). I was trying to format one of my USB drives when for some reason, I formatted the wrong thing. I formatted the other HDD that is in my Dad's computer that has Linux: Ubuntu on it. Thankfully, that is not his default OS, and there wasn't really anything important to lose.

Before loading Linux, I updating my iPod's OS and iTunes to version 5. I spent a few hours and reloaded Linux: Ubuntu, accidentally installed version 10.10, when I meant to install 11.04 (but not big deal). I wasn't sure if my Mom would be returning home soon, so I keep looking out the window, because I was (of course) nude. After I was done reloading Linux and everything, I found fixed my iPod to show songs via Artists first. I had to use an app called EasyTag (for Linux, which allows you to edit song information such as Artist, title etc). I had found a way to convert the Artist/Title tags, so I tricked iTunes into thinking the Artist was the name of the song and vice versa. It was the only way to fix it, nothing else worked.

Sunday, October 16.

My Mom and my Sister come home soon after midnight (my sister lives downtown, and comes out to the house a few times). She tried to help me with my iPod to see if there was anything else I could do. She is a *cough* Mac user, and has an iPod, (but she has Android for a phone, so that's +1 lol). As you can tell, I'm an Open Source Software Fan.


I didn't spend too much nude, because since I got up and until I went to bed, I was out with my Mom and sister to the valley.


Monday, October 17, 2011


I didn't do much today, sleep most of it, it was cold but rainy. When I went out that evening, I had to turn the heat on in my car for the first time in awhile. After my Mom went to be, I got to hang around nude, eat leftover supper, wright this blog, etc. I am tired so I will get my blanket from the dryer and goto bed.

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)