Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9, 2012

I really haven't updated in awhile. I totally forgot all about this blog for awhile.

I have a cold, terrible caough and sore throat for the the past couple days. I was planning on going down to Maine with my Mom and my sister at noon today (it's 01:33 as I write this). I also have a canker sore (which is pretty normal for me this days, since I spend 85% of the year with one).

I have been promoting naturism (carefully) on Facebook lately. I don't really care if people have any negative thoughts towards it. I notice that my friend list count hasn't really gone down, so i guess that's a good sign. I just hope that they can understand naturism like I do.

I've been getting more and more less conscoius of my nudity. I still avoid letting my folks see me nude, because I don't think they would like that. I actually want to go to a naturist resort, not only go, but live in one. A couple months ago, I would never think about going to one (especially by myself). I am shy.

I looked up all of the naturist resorts and stuff on FCN (Foundation of Canadian Naturists). I tried to join, but my stupid VISA card won't work (it works rarely, at random times). I'm really interested in Bare Oaks Naturist Park. It looks awesome! It's located in Ontario. Also, in the same province, is Jewel Lake, which isn't an actual resort, it's more like a wilderness. It's more for me, because I like the woods and stuff. A great place to go camping. The downside is that the showers and sauna is heated through fire. You have to heat the wire over fire. Also, I'm in Nova Scotia, and Ontario is halfway across the country. I hope to go to those places in the summer or something. All the time I dream about going there, since I found out about it.

I got a PureNudism membership, which helped me get more used to nudity. I now see it as normal. It also helped me be less conscious of my nudity and more willing to visit a naturist resort. I just wish I knew how to cure this sore tongue. When it heals, it's only better for about a week at most, so it's kinda impossible toget a job, let alone visit and enjoy a vacation.

I'm probably going to goto sleep now, it's 02:04, and I'm tired. Looks like I won't be going to Maine :(

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)