Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Time Driving Nude, Kinda

I went out to look at a cottage that my folks are renting for the weekend. It was a long drive, almost two hours. On the way back, it was getting dark. With a long drive ahead of me, I was tempted to strip off. Not recommended to do while driving. I removed my shirt and pulled down my shorts and had them around my ankles. It felt awesome! Too bad I was very tired. I look forward to doing that again. As far as I know, no one have seen me or noticed. They probably wouldn't be able to see that I was nude, but the window goes below my shoulders, so they would be able to see that I was topless at least. I can't wait to do that again. I won't do it during the day. Maybe if I has a car where the windows weren't as low and allowed more privacy.

No comments:

 
© My Naturist Blog (2010)